What is Tulpar Technic today?
- The fast growth company providing the full range of services on modern aircraft maintenance and repair;
- The first Bombardier Aerospace Authorized Service Facility for commercial and business aircraft in Russia and CIS;
- The first MRO in Russia certified to perform Line maintenance of GL500, GL6000 and CL350;
- The FAR-285 certified company to perform all types of maintenance on SJJ-100 aircraft and Ansat rotorcraft;
- Three state-of-the-art hangars 4600 sq.m. (at Kazan and Begishevo airports) and 1600 sq.m (at Kazan);
- Qualified employees who perform off-site works of any complexity in Russia and abroad (Nepal, Kazakhstan, Georgia, etc.);
- Wide range of foreign and Russian aircraft component repair and restoration services (more than 40 types of batteries and 18 types of wheels) in accordance with Russian and European aviation requirements;
– The provider of the ground handling services for all types of aircraft at Kazan International Airport.
|Company full name and short name||Tulpar Technic Ltd.|
|Country of registration||Russia|
|Address||420017, Russian Federation Republic of Tatarstan, Laishevsky district, Kazan International Airport|
|CEO||Mr. Viacheslav Dunin|
|Phone||+ 7 (843) 537 77 37, 267 87 84|
|Year of foundation||2010 г.|
|Number of employees||211 employees|
|Clearance from fiscal authorities claims||Confirmed|
|Lack of any litigations
Full contact information of the person responsible for Award application
|Ms. Kamila Bogdanova
Quality Department Director
Теl.: +7 (843) 537 77 37 доб. 1011
|Current Certificates and licenses for types||EASA № EASA.145.0581 from 01.05.2012
BDCA №BDA/AMO/478 from 16.08.2016 till 09.09.2018 г.
Certificate ФАП-285 №285-16-092 from12.07.2016
|Main airport||Kazan International Airport|
|Performance during 2016 and 2017||During the first half of 2016, LLC Tulpar Technik produced 62,884.00 standard hours. For the same period in 2017, the output was 69,290.00 standard hours, which is 10% more than in the previous year.
The volume of maintenance of aircraft for business purposes is 15% of the total output of the enterprise. The main types of aircraft for the servicing became the following: CRJ-100/200, Challenger 300/350/850, Global 5000/6000, SSJ-100.
|Number of licenses and certificates in Russia||3|