On the 16 th of February in Moscow the II Wings of Business Award – the Award for the
highest achievements in the field of business aviation took place.
The Award is established by the Russian United Business Aviation Association (RUBAA).
During the ceremony in a festive atmosphere winners in 13 nominations were announced.
The ceremony was followed by a concert program. In total almost 200 guests were present
at the event.
RUBAA congratulates the winners of the II Wings of Business Award!
1. Business Aviation Airline: Tulpar Air
2. General Aviation Operator: AVIATIS
3. Foreign Business Aviation Airline: Charter Jets, Lithuania
4. Business Aviation Infrastructure (FBO) – Russian Federal Cities:
JetPort SPb – Pulkovo-3
5. Most popular aircraft:
– light jets – Cessna Citation
– mid-size jets – LEGACY 600
– heavy jets – Bombardier Global Express
6. Maintenance company – MRO: Tulpar Technic
7. Flight Support Company: RusAero
8. Broker Company: Your Charter
9. Service Company in Business Aviation: jet Service
10. Project of the Year^ Aviacareer.com
11. Catering for Business Aviation: Ginza Sky
12. Business Aviation Infrastructure (FBO) – Russian Regions: Koltsovo Airport
13. For the Contribution to the Business Aviation of Russia: Mr. Evgeny Bakhtin