General Rules of Participation Applicable for All Categories (excluding For Contribution to the Business Aviation Development in Russia category)
Only those companies which carry out their activities throughout the whole 2018 can be nominated (applications from companies created in 2018 will not be accepted).
Companies which have outstanding tax liabilities or outstanding salaries cannot participate in the event.
Only Russian companies can be nominated; there are exceptions for some categories, which are specifically indicated (“international participation”, see Categories section).
Applications from companies and organisations with less than 4 permanent employees will not be accepted.
Application for participation (in table form; please find it under the Download Application button) consists of:
– standard information about the company;
– free-form optional information (1,000 characters or less).
Application submission instructions:
- complete the table (application form) with mandatory and optional information about the company;
- application form should be completed in Russian and in English by Russian companies, and in English and, if possible, in Russian by foreign companies;
- save the completed application form as MS Word .doc file;
- print out the application form on the company’s letterhead and have the form signed by your General Director, indicate the date, reference number, and affix your corporate seal;
- scan and save the application form signed by the General Director.
Send the following documents to email@example.com :
- scan of the application for participation completed and signed by the General Director;
- the same application as MS Word .doc file which will be posted on the participant’s page, Categories section;
- logo and corporate name of the company in Russian and in English which will be posted on the participant’s page;
- photo of the General Director;
- any photo showing the company’s activities;
- three recommendations from customers in the form of scanned letters (optional).
The Award jury can ask additional questions regarding the submitted information.
The jury will (within 3 days) inform the participant who filed the application of its acceptance or will request to make corrections as per our requirements, or will rejects the application stating the reason.
Once processed, the information about the nominee will be published on the Award website, Nominees section.
If the participant gives false information in its application, the Award jury will have the right to dismiss such application.
You can send your applications for participation at any time; they will be posted on the Wings of Business award website at www.wingsaward.ru .
We will accept applications until 31 January 2019.
The Voting section of the website will go live on 01 December 2018.
Before the voting starts, we will post information about participating companies on the website in the relevant category and in the order in which applications were received.
Any visitor may participate in the voting on the website. In case of online voting, a vote will need to be confirmed. Online voting does not determine the winners and is for reference only. The Expert Council may consider the online voting results, but such results will not be a decisive factor in selecting the winners.
Nominees and the winner in the For Contribution to the Business Aviation Development in Russia category will be decided by RUBAA members.
We will announce the winners on 22 February 2019, and the Award Ceremony will be held on the same day.
The Ceremony programme is available on the website in the Programme section.
You will need to purchase a ticket to attend the Ceremony.
Please find the information about available seats and prices in the Buy a Ticket section of the website.