General Participation Rules for All Nominations (except for the nomination «Award for an outstanding contribution to development of Business Aviation in Russia»)
Entitled to nomination are companies that have operated throughout 2017 (no applications will be accepted from companies established in 2017).
Companies indebted to the budget or staff are not allowed to participate.
Eligible to be nominated in the Award are only Russian companies except for Nominations for international participants, in particular (see page «Nominations»)
Applications from companies and entities with less than 4 full time employees will not be accepted.
Application for participation (is under the button «download the application» in the selected nominations) consists of the following parts:
Standard information about the company;
Specific information about company;
Free additional information about the company (up to 1000 characters).
The filing instructions.
- Fill in the application with standard, specific and additional information about the company;
- Completed application must be saved in MS Word format with the extension .doc.
- Print the filed application on company letterhead, sign it. Than scan it and save it;
Send to the address firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents:
- Scan of the application signed by the Director General;
- The same application as a file in MS Word format with the extension .doc, to be placed on your user page in the “vote” section;
- The same application in MS Word format with the extension .doc, in Russian;
- Logo and brand name of the company, as well for placing on the user page;
- Photos of Director General;
- One additional photo (any) of the company’s activities;
- Three references from customers in the form of scans of letters.
The Awards jury may ask additional questions about the information submitted.
The jury shall inform the participants submitting their participation applications about acceptance of their participation applications or request bringing the information submitted into compliance, or reasonably decline the application within three days.
After processing, the nominating company information will be posted at the Award site in the Nominees section.
If the participant misrepresents in its application, the Awards jury may withdraw such participant’s application from the Award.
The Award will be presented on 07 September 2017.
Participation applications may be submitted for posting at the Wings of Business Award web site at www.wingsaward.ru at any time.
All applications received will be posted at the Awards web site on 01 November 2017.
The applications are accepted before 31 January 2018.
The Voting section of the web site starts functioning from 01 November 2017.
Prior to start of the voting, the company participant information will be posted at the web site in the nomination sections alphabetically (sorted by company names).
The applications will be voted in three stages as per the Regulations (see the REGULATIONS section of the web site).
Therefore, one should understand that the later the participant application is submitted and posted, the less votes it may get during the internet voting.
Award for an outstanding contribution to development of Business Aviation in Russia will be introduced by the RUBAA Board.
The Award jury will confidentially specify the winners names based on the voting results.
The winners will be announced, and the Award Ceremony will be held on 16 February 2018.
For the ceremony program, see the PROGRAM section of the web site
The Ceremony attendance is subject to entrance fee.
For information on vacant seats and ticket prices, see the BUY TICKETS section of the site.